Desk, Examination, or Review Copy Request
Nahuatl as Written
Lessons in Older Written Nahuatl, with Copious Examples and Texts
- Review copies are for media who plan to give the book to a reviewer.
- Desk copies are for instructors who have adopted the book for a class and meet our desk copy requirements.
- Examination copies are for instructors who are considering using a text but have not adopted it.
Review Copy Requests
If you would like to review one of our titles for a periodical or other publication, please email email@example.com with the following information:
Please note that submissions from individuals or professors requiring a desk or examination copy cannot be approved though this method.
- Name, publication
- Name and author requested book
- Do you require a print or ebook? Please note we prefer to provide ebooks whenever possible.
- Mailing address (if a print book is requested)
Please follow this link to request a print Exam or Desk copy for a small fee.