David M. Pomfret
- Review copies are for media who plan to give the book to a reviewer.
- Desk copies are for instructors who have adopted the book for a class and meet our desk copy requirements.
- Examination copies are for instructors who are considering using a text but have not adopted it.
Review Copy Requests
If you would like to review one of our titles for a periodical or other publication, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Please note that submissions from individuals or professors requiring a desk or examination copy cannot be approved though this method.
- Name, publication
- Name and author requested book
- Do you require a print or ebook? Please note we prefer to provide ebooks whenever possible.
- Mailing address (if a print book is requested)
Desk and Examination Copies—Digital
Please scroll to Desk and Examination Copies—Print at the end of this page if you are looking for a print copy.
Select Type of Request
- New users click "Request Access." Returning users log in with email address and password.
- Follow the instructions to submit your request. Please note the details of the course you are teaching must be provided.
- Once your request for a digital copy has been approved, you will receive log-in details for your own personal electronic bookshelf.
Please be advised that it may take up to two weeks for requests to be reviewed, and that all requests will be addressed in the order in which they are received.
From your electronic bookshelf you will be able to:
- download and read the textbooks you have requested within 60 days
- submit feedback
- request an extension
- request further books
For help accessing your ebook check the digital comps website help first. If that does not answer your question(s), please contact us at email@example.com.
If you are requesting a book on behalf of someone else, enter in the name and email of the individual for whom the digital comp is intended for instead of your own as it will be locked to this email address.
This title is only available as a digital copy.