The Ecological Theology of St. Hildegard of Bingen
- Review copies are for media who plan to give the book to a reviewer.
- Desk copies are for instructors who have adopted the book for a class and meet our desk copy requirements.
- Examination copies are for instructors who are considering using a text but have not adopted it.
Review Copy Requests
If you would like to review one of our titles for a periodical or other publication, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Please note that submissions from individuals or professors requiring a desk or examination copy cannot be approved though this method.
- Name, publication
- Name and author requested book
- Do you require a print or ebook? Please note we prefer to provide ebooks whenever possible.
- Mailing address (if a print book is requested)
Digital Copies Available Now
Select Type of Request
- New users click "Request Access." Returning users log in with email address and password.
- Follow the instructions to submit your request. Please note the details of the course you are teaching must be provided.
- Once your request has been approved, you will receive log-in details for your own personal electronic bookshelf.
From this electronic bookshelf you will be able to:
- download and read the textbooks you have requested within 60 days
- submit feedback
- request an extension
- request further books
For help accessing your ebook check the digital comps website help first. If that does not answer your question(s), please contact us at email@example.com.
If you are requesting a book on behalf of someone else, enter in the name and email of the individual for whom the digital comp is intended for instead of your own as it will be locked to this email address.
Desk and Examination Copies—Print
US and Canada
Print desk copies requests to the US and Canada are processed by our distributor Ingram Academic Publishers. Click here to request a printed copy for a small fee.
Europe, Middle East, Africa, & Asia-Pacific
Requests must be submitted to our international distributor, Combined Academic Publishers. Follow this link and select International Print Orders.
Print desk copies are not available in Latin America
While we would much prefer to provide a digital copy, in some cases you may feel that a print copy is necessary. If you cannot utilise a digital copy, please follow this link to request a printed copy for a small fee.