Stanford University Press is hiring a Marketing / Publicity Assistant to join our office in Redwood City, CA.
Provide routine administrative or operational support working from detailed instructions.
- Answer phones, and serve as a resource on unit procedures and general inquiries from authors or vendors.
- Disseminate routine communications such as memos, notices, emails, and letters.
- Perform office duties including, but not limited to, handling of incoming and outgoing mail, entering data into basic tables, reports, database, or spreadsheets, and making copies.
- May provide guidance to temporary and student employees on routine matters.
- Coordinate and communicate with internal and external stakeholders on marketing / publicity efforts.
- Ability to prioritize and handle numerous tasks.
*Other duties may also be assigned
For more information about the position or to apply, please click here.