Desk, Examination, or Review Copy Request
The Case of Wagner / Twilight of the Idols / The Antichrist / Ecce Homo / Dionysus Dithyrambs / Nietzsche Contra Wagner
Friedrich Nietzsche, Edited by Alan D. Schrift, Translated by Adrian Del Caro, Carol Diethe, Duncan Large, George H. Leiner, Paul S. Loeb, Alan D. Schrift, David F. Tinsley, and Mirko Wittwar
- Review copies are for media who plan to give the book to a reviewer.
- Desk copies are for instructors who have adopted the book for a class and meet our desk copy requirements.
- Examination copies are for instructors who are considering using a text but have not adopted it.
Review Copy Requests
If you would like to review one of our titles for a periodical or other publication, please email email@example.com with the following information:
Please note that submissions from individuals or professors requiring a desk or examination copy cannot be approved though this method.
- Name, publication
- Name and author requested book
- Do you require a print or ebook? Please note we prefer to provide ebooks whenever possible.
- Mailing address (if a print book is requested)
Please follow this link to request a print Exam or Desk copy for a small fee.